This Service Agreement provides information about the True Blue Pool (“TPB”) pool maintenance service and the responsibilities of TPB and you (“Customer”). By using the services of TPB, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below. You will be notified of any changes to this agreement and will have the option to discontinue service.
LAST UPDATED JULY 1, 2021
- TPB provides weekly pool maintenance which includes the following services:
- Empty skimmers
- Empty pump basket
- Inspect equipment
- Check filter pressure
- Empty and inspect robotic cleaner (if applicable)
- Scrub walls, floors and tiles
- Skim surface water to remove debris
- Remove debris from pool floor
- Backwash and add DE powder (if applicable)
- Perform chemical check and adjust accordingly
- Record all services performed using Hydroscribe
- Record water chemistry levels in Hydroscribe
- Record chemicals applied in Hydroscribe
- Customer has the sole responsibility to perform the following at all times:
- Maintain water at a proper level to ensure optimum filtration performance and to protect equipment. TPB will not be held responsible for damages to equipment or pool surfaces due to improper water levels.
- Read service notes in Hydroscribe. TPB will include crucial information in the service report under the “notes” section about the most recent visit.
- Check skimmers routinely during the week and remove excess debris.
- Ensure area around the filtration equipment is clear of debris and obstructions (tall grass, leaves, shrubs, etc) Failure to do so could result in a fire or other damage to pool equipment.
- Extra Visit Policy
In the event Customer requests additional maintenance between scheduled days, a fee of $75.00 per visit (plus chemicals) will be applied to your next invoice.
- Chemicals That Are Covered in the “All Chemicals” Service
TPB offers an “all inclusive” weekly pool maintenance service. TPBC provides 8 (eight) industry standard chemicals necessary to keep pools with proper filtration systems clean and sanitized under normal environmental conditions. TPB reserves the right to alter or change these provided chemicals and at any time.
- 3″ Trichlor Tablets
- Calcium Hypochlorite (shock)
- Muriatic acid
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Soda Ash
- Diatomaceous Earth
All other chemicals will be discussed prior to use.
- In the event of a pool leak or other rapid loss of water, Customer will be responsible for additional chemical quantities required to return water to an acceptable chemical balance.
- Customer should not apply additional chemicals without prior notification to TPB. Failure to provide notification may result in additional charges to re-balance water to an acceptable chemical level.
- Chemicals That Are Not Covered in the “All Chemicals” Service
Any chemical not listed in Item 4 (four) will result in an additional fee when applied. Examples include flocculent, optimizer, Pool Rx, metal removers, stain removers, and clarifier. TPBC will only recommend the use of these types of chemicals when necessary and will never use them without consulting the Customer first.
- When TPB Will Come
Our goal is to provide pool service using an agreed to schedule. However, situations may occur the require us to adjust schedules. However, customer will be notified prior to any change in a scheduled cleaning to discuss options and we will never show up without notice.
Additionally, we reserve the right to permanently adjust your scheduled service should we need to alter service routes in order to stay as efficient as possible.
- Company Shutdown
True Blue Pool does not operate during the week of Thanksgiving and the week of Christmas. You will have access to an emergency contact number during these two weeks.
- Providing Customer with Information
True Blue Pool employs a web-based portal called Hydroscribe for billing, routing, recording data, and communication. Hydroscribe can have some of its features set up as either email or text or both. The customer will be prompted to sign on and sign up at the beginning of service. Customer is required to have a computer with Internet access or smart phone to receive communications.
Note: If you are not receiving messages, please inform your technician as soon as possible. It is very important that you receive messages before and after service to be alerted to possible issues.
9. Service Day and What It Means
True Blue Pool provides services between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday- Friday. Requested services outside these hours will result in additional charges billed at $75 per hour with a minimum charge of $75.
- Late Payments
Payments not received within 30 days of the billing date are subject to a late fee of $30. After 45 days of non-payment, service will be suspended. Should a suspended service require a “green to blue” service, the fee is required to be paid in advance before service is restored,
- Weather Policy
In the event of inclement weather, all scheduled services will be suspended.
- Lightening / Heavy Rain: For the protection of our technicians, True Blue Pool will not provide services that require the use of metal (i.e. pole) or electric (i.e. vacuum) equipment. You will be informed should this condition exist. TPBC will make every attempt to re-schedule the visit. TPB will not provide a service credit for Acts of God.
- Ice/Snow: For the protection of our technicians, True Blue Pool will not provide services when travel conditions are hazardous. You will be informed should this condition exist. TPBC will make every attempt to re-schedule the visit. TPB will not provide a service credit for Acts of God.
- Vicious Pet Policy
For the protection of our technicians, TPB will not service your pool if a vicious
pet is in the yard and poses a threat to our technician. You will be notified upon the arrival and departure of our technician. During the departure you will receive a “Could not service pool” message in Hydroscribe. If for some reason your pet may be out for the day, please contact your technician to see if a new day can be arranged for that week at least 24 hours before your normal service day. TPBC will make every attempt to re-schedule the visit. TPB will not provide a service credit due to vicious pets not properly secured.
- Lock (Pool Access) Policy
TPB encourages customers use a locked gate for security and liability. TPB requests a gate code, lock code or key to ensure that we can service your pool for the week. If we cannot get onto your property during scheduled route your pool will not be cleaned for the week. TPBC will make every attempt to re-schedule the visit. TPB will not provide a service credit in situations where access to the pool was not provided.
- Water Levels
The water level of the pool is strictly the customers responsibility. TPB will not be held responsible for any damages caused by improper water levels.
- Cartridge/DE Filter Cleanings Policy
TPB requires customer to have an bi-annual filter cleaning as part of their maintenance service. An additional charge of $75.00 will appear on your invoice once completed. In some cases, your pool may require 2 (two) cleanings due to large pets or unusual debris. Should a second cleaning be required, you will be notified prior to the service. Additionally, all filter gauges must be in working order at all times to ensure optimum filter performance. Filters and canisters will be inspected at the time of cleaning. TPB will provide before and after pictures. Finally, all filters and canisters must remain in good condition at all times to ensure optimum performance. TPB will notify the customer of potential issues and necessary repairs and the cost to remediate any issues.
- Repair Policy
Repairs requiring parts costing over $50.00 will be subject to 50% pre-payment.